The power of positive quotes.
Every day, you are bombarded with countless problems. You need the motivation to keep going against all odds.
The problem is that keeping yourself motivated is not an easy task. Most people give up when they experience challenges.
But there are many sources of motivation. You can be motivated by studying successful people. Read their life experiences and you’ll realize that they too are not perfect.
Successful people are not extraordinary. But they possess the psychological strength needed to accomplish their dreams.
The beauty of the experiences of successful people is that they provide an incredible amount of inspiration. That’s why I love their quotes.
Here are the positive quotes that can change your life
1. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
This quote reminds me of my sad life experiences many years ago. I found that those darkest moments motivate me more. And the more I failed, the more I long for my purpose and goals in life.
2. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
You may already hear it many times the importance of perseverance. In my case, I spent ten years before I actually reached my destination. And along the way, I’ve come across miles and miles of challenges.
But the best thing I did was that I did not give up. I strongly believed that I could make it. Fortunately, I did.
It was not luck that brought me from point A to point B. It was my perseverance and reluctance to surrender.
3. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” – Muhammad Ali
This is one of the most moving positive quotes I’ve ever found. Muhammad Ali was right. If you really want to succeed, you need to be willing to do the required work.
No matter how hard it is, you need to show yourself even in difficult times. Hard work is the only way that bridges between your dream and reality.
4. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
Personally, I don’t believe in luck. What I believe is that my future and my “now” are determined by the decision I made yesterday. There is no luck. Tony Robbins is right. The decision we make defines who we are in the future.
5. “If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, I will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
There’s no real limit to your true capability. The only thing that hinders you is your thinking pattern.
Most people fail because they think they cannot accomplish their goal. So they quit. Because quitting seems to be the easiest thing to do when confronted with challenges.
But the reality is that human potential is limitless. You can actually accomplish virtually anything. So do not limit yourself.
6. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
This is probably one of the most meaningful positive quotes that resonate with my personal experience. I followed my own passion regardless of whether others would agree or not.
Pursuing your own dream can be tough not because of the height of your goal. But because your significant others who would not allow you to do so.
It takes courage and tremendous determination and stubbornness to actually make your dream a reality.
Those who really succeed are the ones who never listen to others’ discrimination. They listened to their inner voice.
7. “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” – Jack Dempsey
To be successful, you’ve got to do the work even in times when you don’t feel like doing it. You need to show up even if you’ve got nothing left.
In other words, if you really want to succeed, you have to love the pain. You need to understand that the road to success is tough. So you better prepare yourself.
I hope that these positive quotes could also help you stay motivated. If you want to add yours, please feel free to leave a comment below.