How can success quotes change your life?
Pursuing your goal is never easy. In most cases, you get stumbled and frustrated. You need fuel to be able to get up.
In the most devastating times, you don’t need supernatural power. What you need is an inspiration. Successful people have a lot of it.
Below are my collection of success quotes or success sayings that can make you motivated once again.
These inspirational quotes are my favorite. Because of these sayings, I’ve been able to get through several difficult challenges in my life.
Here are my most favorite success quotes:
1. “Success is not accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
2. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
3. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
4. “Failure is success if we learn from it.” – Malcolm Forbes
5. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
6. “The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” – John C. Maxwell
7. “Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head.” – R. Rahman
8. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
9. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso
10. “The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance.” – Sun Yat-sen
11. “Success is not a destination, but the road that you’re on. Being successful means that you’re working hard and walking your walk every day. You can only live your dream by working hard towards it. That’s living your dream.” – Marlon Wayans
12. “There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success.” – Heather Bresch
13. “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.” – Erin Cummings
14. “Sometimes we may ask God for success, and He gives us physical and mental stamina. We might plead for prosperity, and we receive enlarged perspective and increased patience, or we petition for growth and are blessed with the gift of grace. He may bestow upon us conviction and confidence as we strive to achieve worthy goals.” – David A. Bednar
15. “The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.” – Wilma Mankiller
Which of the success quotes did you find interesting? Leave your comments below.
I’m a licensed psychometrician, author, and blogger. I’m currently working as a University instructor teaching psychology. I love writing and doing psychological research.